Some time ago, Fujitsu captured the attention of the press by demoing a dual screen phone concept. Sadly, we never heard again from this handset.
However, the booth of the Japanese ACME company NEC contained the following surprise:
It is described as following:
Given that NEC handsets almost never make it to Europe, I am not too positive re ever getting this handset into my hands – stay tuned for further info as we get it!
- NTT DoCoMo’s phones to get self-healing paint
- iPad parts show space for Unibody Macbook camera
- AT&T sends MMS announcement to iPhone users
- Apple’s tablet delayed to H2 2010 due to OLED screen
- iPhone 3G, 3Gs hit China on the 30th