Screen protectors tend to be all scratched up within a few weeks – once this has occurred, its time to buy another one.
At CeBit 2011, a Taiwanese company called Sewha had a small booth with a very interesting innovation:
A self-healing screen protector – it should be able to mend scratches on its own:
According to them, a release is planned for the second quarter of 2011…let’s see when the technology will hit the road for real.
- MobileFun starts to stock iPhone 5 screen protectors
- NTT DoCoMo’s phones to get self-healing paint
- Rumor: Apple planning large-screen iPod touch
- On screen sizes and ad conversion rates
- Kohjinsha ships its dual-screen laptop